If I’m Injured in Another State, What are My Rights in Illinois?

Serving Chicago, Surrounding Suburbs and all Surrounding Counties of DuPage, Will & Lake.


Commercial truck drivers are constantly traveling across state lines, so what happens if you’re in a truck accident outside the State of Illinois? You will most likely need to file your claim in the state where the accident occurred, but there are exceptions. Our accident lawyer, Ronald Sklare, explains your rights after an out-of-state truck accident in the video above.

If you or a loved one has been injured in a commercial trucking accident, please call our lawyer in Illinois today at (800) LAW-0300 to schedule your consultation. Sklare Law Group, Ltd. serves clients throughout the State of Illinois including Chicago.