Can I Get Compensation from a Drunk and Uninsured Driver?

Serving Chicago, Surrounding Suburbs and all Surrounding Counties of DuPage, Will & Lake.


Yes, you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries and other damages when the car accident is caused by a drunk and uninsured driver. You can try to collect directly from the at-fault driver, although they may not have any money or other assets for you to find much compensation there. You will also be able to turn to your uninsured motorist coverage in your own insurance policy (assuming you have this coverage). This part of your policy exists for just this reason, to provide you with compensation when the other driver has no insurance.

Ready to find out if you have a case? The experienced Chicago lawyers at Sklare Law Group provide a complimentary consultation so you can learn about your options. Please call us at 312-263-0771.