What Should I Do After a Car Accident?

Serving Chicago, Surrounding Suburbs and all Surrounding Counties of DuPage, Will & Lake.


The aftermath of a car accident can be an overwhelming experience, especially if there are minor to severe injuries involved. The first thing you need to do after you’re in an auto accident is to call the police department and have them come to the location of the accident to file a police report. However, if you're injured, your first step should be to call emergency services for immediate medical attention. Our attorney in Chicago, Richard Sklare, explains more in the video above.

If you’ve been in a car accident, please call Sklare Law Group in Chicago today at (800) LAW-0300 for your FREE initial consultation. Our experienced car accident attorneys serve clients in Chicago and throughout Northern Illinois.