Who Pays For Damage After A Car Wreck?

Serving Chicago, Surrounding Suburbs and all Surrounding Counties of DuPage, Will & Lake.


After a car wreck, one of the main things you have to deal with is fixing your car. But which insurance company do you turn to? As attorney Richard Sklare explains in this video, you may have the option of going to the other driver's insurance company or to your own insurance company.

Were you recently injured in an accident and not sure what to do next? If the wreck was caused by someone else, Mr. Sklare can determine if you have a claim to pursue compensation for your injuries. We fight passionately on behalf of people injured as a result of someone else's negligence.

For a free case review, please call the experienced team at Sklare Law Group, at 1-800-LAW-0300. We are proud to serve Chicago and all of the surrounding areas in Illinois.