Can You File a Wrongful Death Claim for the Death of your Parents?

Serving Chicago, Surrounding Suburbs and all Surrounding Counties of DuPage, Will & Lake.


VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: The answer to that question is yes. It also is going to determine if you have other siblings, but the basic question is, "Can you as a child or as a dependent make a claim for the death of your parents?," and the answer to that is yes.

You may not solely be the only one who can make such a claim. Maybe with your other siblings, but yes, you can make such a claim.

For more information, please email or call our Chicagoland attorneys at Sklare Law Group - (800) LAW-0300 - to receive a free case consultation.