Do You Have a Legal Claim if You Slip and Fall on Someone Else’s Property?

Serving Chicago, Surrounding Suburbs and all Surrounding Counties of DuPage, Will & Lake.

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: First, I recommend that you call our office. Call the Sklare Law Group, tell us the facts of the case, and we'll let you know whether or not we think there's a case.

If there's an apparent defect or something else wrong with the property where you fell on, I suggest and I emphasize that you take a photograph of that if you can. Photographs speak volumes as to what could be wrong with the property.

But to answer your question, if you're injured on someone else's property due to their failure to maintain the property in a reasonably safe manner, yes, you can make a recovery for your injuries.

For more information, please email or call our Chicagoland attorneys at Sklare Law Group - (312) 759-1616 - to receive a free case consultation.

Get in Touch


* All indicated fields must be completed.



20 N. Clark St.Ste. 1450
Chicago, IL 60602


MON - SUN: 24/7

Accessibility Toolbar