If Your Adult Child was Killed, Can You File a Wrongful Death Claim?

Serving Chicago, Surrounding Suburbs and all Surrounding Counties of DuPage, Will & Lake.


VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: The answer to that question is, yes. However, there are circumstances in which you don't. If you adult child is married, if your adult child has a partner. There are circumstances in which there are other beneficiaries who would have the ability to make the wrongful death claim other than the parents.

But if your child is not married, doesn't have dependents, then as a family member, you would have the right to make such a recovery.

For more information, please email or call our Chicagoland attorneys at Sklare Law Group - (800) LAW-0300 - to receive a free case consultation.