What Should I Do After a Car Accident?

Serving Chicago, Surrounding Suburbs and all Surrounding Counties of DuPage, Will & Lake.


VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: The first thing you want to do after a car accident is contact the police department. Assuming that the police will come to the scene, you want to make a basic exchange of information with the other driver as far as their name, their address, their phone number and most importantly, their insurance carrier. You want to get the policy number or perhaps a copy of their insurance card. Take a photo with your phone if you have to, but you need to at least contact the police. That’s the first thing you do.

For more information, please email or call our Chicagoland attorneys at Sklare Law Group - (800) LAW-0300 - to receive a free case consultation.