What Should I do if I Suspect Medical Malpractice?

Serving Chicago, Surrounding Suburbs and all Surrounding Counties of DuPage, Will & Lake.


TRANSCRIPT: If you suspect medical malpractice occurred, consult an attorney. Call the attorney, tell him the facts. See what their opinion is. Typically attorneys will ask you to get your medical records and they'll have it reviewed by a doctor to determine if they, in their professional opinion, feel there's medical malpractice. But contact an attorney. Call our firm. We'll give you a free consultation and we'll let you know if in our opinion there's a case.