Ronald Sklare graduated with High Honors from the University of Illinois Business School with a B.S. in Finance in 1991. He then went on to earn his law degree from the Univeristy of Illinois in 1994 and was admitted to practice law in Illinois that same year.
Mr. Sklare concentrates in the areas of practice including:
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Motor Vehicle Claims
- Premises Liability / Slip and Fall
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
Since 1994, Mr. Sklare has tried, arbitrated and mediated numerous cases to successful awards.
Mr. Sklare is a member of the:
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Workers Compensation Lawyers Association