Can I File a Wrongful Death Claim Based on the Death of My Parents?

Serving Chicago, Surrounding Suburbs and all Surrounding Counties of DuPage, Will & Lake.


Losing a loved one is never easy, but losing a parent can put a child or dependent in an even more difficult situation both emotionally and financially. If you have lost your parents, you can file a wrongful death claim to recover damages for the loss of income and parental guidance. Learn more about your legal options in the video above.

If you’ve lost a loved one in an accident or due to the negligent actions of someone else, please contact our wrongful death lawyer in Chicago today at (800) LAW-0300 to schedule your consultation. Sklare Law Group, Ltd. serves clients in Chicago, Illinois and surrounding areas.