Do I Have To See a Company Doctor?

Serving Chicago, Surrounding Suburbs and all Surrounding Counties of DuPage, Will & Lake.


If you are injured on the job, and if you want to receive your workers' compensation benefits, you will have to see a company doctor; however, you also have a right to see your own doctor. If the doctors' opinions differ, there are options in that scenario as well. Rely on our experienced lawyers in Chicago to provide the answers you need. For a free case review with Sklare Law Group, please call 1-800-LAW-0300.