What If I Am Injured and Unable to Perform My Old Job?

Serving Chicago, Surrounding Suburbs and all Surrounding Counties of DuPage, Will & Lake.


You have a few options if your work injury prevents you from performing your job duties. After a serious injury suffered on the job, it's important to consult an experienced workers' compensation lawyer in your area. At Sklare Law Group in Chicago, we have been handling these claims for many years. We understand all of the relevant state laws and other matters related to injury compensation. Rely on us for straightforward answers. For a FREE consultation, please call Sklare Law Group at 312-263-0771.